Ladies, I want to reiterate that just like many of the #BBGmums out there, my pregnancy journey has certainly had its ups and downs. When I mentioned earlier that I've been feeling super tired, it's not because I've been working out too much but because sleep has been SO uncomfortable for me lately. To combat this I've created a bed time #routine to ensure I get as much sleep as possible.
1. Sticking to a set bed time - this helps my body to start to recognise when it is almost bedtime
2. Reduce fluid intake before bed - to be clear, I am staying as HYDRATED as possible throughout the day, this literally just means I don't have to get up to pee one thousand times at night (only 4 times haha) 😂
3. Exercise during the day - right now I'm completing a SHORT #pregnancyfriendly workout IF I'm feeling fit and able
4. Music/Meditation - I currently alternate between relaxing music and meditations to calm my mind
5. Extra pillow - I've been getting TERRIBLE heartburn, sitting up slightly tends to ease this a little. Honestly, despite ALL my best efforts I'm still up during the night with body aches. For me, this just means a lot of extra rest during the day now. NAPS are my new best friend hahaha.
Shout out to all the #pregnant ladies out there making it through!!! www.kaylaitsines.com/app #33weekspregnant